Dongsheng Ting is the youngest son of the Eastern Sage Immortal Emperor. He initially met Qin Wentian when he went to the Royal Sacred Region for the selection of a Eastern Sage Great Emperor's selection of a disciple at the proxy request from Evergreen Qing'er. However when he saw the relationship between Qing'er and Qin Wentian, he felt a bout of jealousy and subsequently tried to make things as difficult as possible for Qin Wentian.
Appearance & Personnality
He was extremely young looking. His hands were clasped behind his back as his countenance was akin to sharp swords. Although Dongsheng Ting was confident in his strength, he was a cautious individual. To him, nothing is more valuable than his own life.
- Reacher Immortal Realm at the age of 87
- Youngest son of the Eastern Sage Immortal Emperor
- 东圣廷- Dongsheng Ting (Dongsheng can be translated to Eastern Sage)
- Dongsheng Ting’s azure dragon mount is something his big brother Dongsheng Yin subdued from the Qinghai Dragon Pool and gifted to him as a present for breaking into the immortal-foundation realm. The relationship between them is extremely deep and there are rumors saying Dongsheng Yin had to fight against this azure dragon for a total of eighteen days before it submitted to him.
- Dongsheng Ting was fathered by Eastern Sage Immortal Emperor through a beloved concubine. Because his other children were born long ago and were all already extremely powerful, he doted exceptionally on Dongsheng Ting.