|1st - 9th|
|5th||Celestial Phenomenon [Ascendant]||天象境
|6th||Immortal Foundation [Immortal]||仙台境
|Initial, Middle and Top|
|Depending on Prove the Heavenly Dao
|13th||Ancient Godly Monarch||超脱
Body Refinement Realm
- A perfect human body that could tap into the full potential of humans. Possessing herculean strength that would allow one to tear apart leopards and tigers, cleaving huge rock in twain.
- 1st to 3rd level - Refinement of the flesh and muscles.
- 4th to 6th level - Refinement of energy channels and bones.
- 7th to 9th level - Refinement of one's inner organs.
Arterial Circulation Realm
- Able to generate boundless might, and gain terrifying strength. There was almost nothing that one couldn't accomplish.
Yuanfu Realm (Yuan Palace Realm)
- In this stage, the entire Yuan Energy in one's body would be condensed into liquid form, establishing the foundations for a Yuan Palace within one's body. Cultivators at this stage possessed peerless, tyrannical strength, and were able to soar through the skies with ease.
Heavenly Dipper Realm (Heavenly Dipper Sovereign)
- Heavenly Dipper Realm requires the comprehension of Second level Mandate. “Heavenly Dipper Realm, is to condense stars of the Heavenly Dipper,
also known as Astral Nova. At that time your Astral Soul, would be then, your most direct method of combat. For some cases, Astral Novas were even more powerful when compared to using Divine Weapons.” “Sooner or later, the Astral Soul itself would transform into an attack-type innate technique. However, to condense Astral Novas, a cultivator would require a truly astronomical amount of cultivation resources to step past the gulf that separates Yuanfu and the Heavenly Dipper Realm.
Celestial Phenomenon Realm (Celestial Phenomenon Ascendant)
- The Celestial Phenomenon Realm requires the comprehension of one’s Mandate to reach a brand new level that surpassed the Perfection Boundary of the second level insights. And this level, is also referred to as the true intent of Mandates.
Immortal Foundation Realm (Immortal)
- To become an Immortal one must form an Immortal Foundation. There are different grades for the Immortal Foundations. Immortal foundations have six tiers that can be broken down into three grades. The first three tiers are known as the mortal grade, the fourth tier is known as the immortal king grade, the fifth tier is known as the immortal emperor grade, and lastly, the sixth tier is known as the saint grade.
- 1st Tier - Mortal Grade; Weakest
- 2nd Tier - Mortal Grade; Next Best
- 3rd Tier - Mortal Grade; Slightly Good, they are considered ordinary but better than average and still have enough potential to obtain some achievements during the immortal-foundation realm. The vast majority of people in the immortal realms have all established a 3rd-tier foundation.
- 4th Tier - Immortal King Grade; has enormous opportunity to become Immortal King or even an Immortal Emperor. Currently, among the many immortal kings in the immortal realms, the majority of them have established a 4th-tier immortal foundation.
- 5th Tier - Immortal Emperor Grade; Only the supreme immortal emperors who’ve stood at the very peak have managed to establish an emperor-grade immortal foundation.
- 6th Tier - Saint Grade; Makes an inborn phenomenon when breaking through this grade. In order to establish a Saint-grade Immortal Foundation, one first has to establish a supreme indestructible body.
Immortal King Realm
- Immortal King and beforehand realm divide differently, Immortal King and Immortal Emperor, both are King Realm, to separate out, Azure Mystic Immortal Realm has a detailed division to Immortal King and Immortal Emperor.
- Immortal King divides
- Initial Rank Immortal King
- Middle Rank Immortal King
- Top Rank Immortal King
Immortal Emperor Realm
- Check chapter 1366 for immortal king and immortal emperor realm.
- Immortal Emperor divides
- Initial Rank Immortal Emperor,
- Middle Rank Immortal Emperor,
- Top Rank Immortal Emperor
- Each Rank, divides
- Early Stage
- Mid Stage
- Late Stage realm according to realm depth.
- In the Empyrean Realm, there are no level distinctions. Whether a person is weak or strong depends on their own comprehension of natural laws. At this level, cultivators are trying to comprehend the source origin of their laws and then later on trying to fuse them together. This will lead them to forming Heavenly Heart Consciousness and eventually the World Overlord level. On the other hand there are some extraordinary beings who would first comprehend their World Heart and then later comprehend their Heavenhart Mandates
- This is the level where one can truly say my will is heaven's will. Must comprehend World Heart, controls Heavenly Heart Consciousness. Everyone can only have one World Heart, and can have multiple Heavenly Heart Mandates. The World Heart is the fusion of principles. World Hearts and Heavenly Heart Mandates are complementary to each other. If the person is the tree, the Boundary Heart is the root, and the Heavenly Heart Mandates are the branches and leaves. The World Heart is the domain of heart, but Heavenly Heart Consciousness, then can manifest in the attack directly. Gain access to the 8th Astral Soul.
- World Overlords, their world hearts can project a heart domain. Inside that heart domain, they have immense control over everything. (ch.1819)
- For Heavenly Deities, the laws they are proficient in, would undergo a transformation allowing them to gain control of a heavenly dao. By just standing there, a heavenly deity himself would be the embodiment of the heavens and earth. Everything will revolve around his will and desires. He represents the heavenly dao. (ch.1819)
- If you enter the Heavenly Deity Realm, there could even be lives living in the world you created, These life forms would assume that your world is the real world. Reality is as such, an example are the countless particle worlds in our universe. (ch.1819)
Ancient Godly Monarch
- Also called Beyond God King.